How do I start parking with SpotOn?
It's a quick 5 minute process! Download the SpotOn Parking app on your phone or go to "www.SpotOnParking.com" to register your information. Then simply check-in to one of our Spots and upon check-out your card will be billed and we'll email you a receipt.
Won't my car be towed if I'm parked in a private space?
No, not with SpotOn. We have special arrangements with our Spot Owners to make their Spots available to our users. Just make sure to observe the Spot's availability schedule, which you can check before you check-in to a Spot
How long can I park?
You can park at a Spot as long as you want during the hours that the Spot Owner has set available for the Spot. For street parking, any city restrictions regarding parking enforcement (hourly limits, street cleaning) still apply and we do our best to list this information in the app as well.
What makes SpotOn different from other parking apps?
SpotOn is truly one of a kind. We create new inventory for our Parkers from non-traditional spaces like churches, schools, driveways, and business and still enable you to find parking in commercial lots and garages as well. SpotOn is the only company that can offer reliable parking in areas where no parking garages exist.
What is "All You Can Park"?
"All you can park" is an all access pass to our network of hundreds of Spots. You subscribe at a monthly rate and in return can use any of our Spots whenever they are On and as much as you please. To sign up, email our team at "email@example.com".
What are your hourly/monthly parking rates like?
Depending on the location of the Spot and time of day, our parking rates range from $1-$5 per hour. You can always check the app to see a rate before you check-in. For monthly subscribers, our subscriptions start as low as $75 per month and can save you up to 80% per month off of the hourly rates! Fill out the
"Find Me Parking" info on our website or contact us at "firstname.lastname@example.org" to set up your subscription today!
Where is my money going?
100% is invested back into your community! 70% of the parking revenue goes directly to the Spot Owner and supports local community members and their businesses and organizations. The other 30% is what keeps SpotOn running so that we can create even more parking options for you to enjoy!
I can already get free street parking. Why should I use SpotOn?
"Free" street parking still has its costs. It often requires circling the block hunting for a space and extra walking to get to your destination. 15 minutes a day spent looking for parking equals over 5 hours per month wasted. With a SpotOn Spot you can see availability in real-time and locate the best option for you. Less driving = more living!
What happens if my Spot is already taken?
If a Spot appears on our map but it is taken when you arrive, then there is a VIOLATOR! Let our enforcement team know by using the 'report a problem' feature within the app. We'll take care of the violator in no time! Meanwhile, go ahead and check-in to another Spot nearby. You're never too far from a SpotOn Spot.
Where is SpotOn available?
SpotOn launched in our home city of San Francisco, but we know that parking is a pain all over the world. We look for new cities to expand to so please let us know if there is a parking problem in your area and we will include your city in our expansion plan.